Important, please read before ordering a grain bill
These grain bill builders allow you to build a grain bill with the exact amounts of each malt you need. Because of software shortcomings a couple of points apply.
1. The amounts are by the gram. The gram prices vary from 0.38 cents to 0.6 cents. The software will round down any price less than 0.5 cents to zero, and will round up to one cent any prices between 0.5 and 0.9 cents. Hence, most of the prices display as zero. The prices are the same as the individual malts at the 2 kg to 9.99 kg rate.
2. If you want to order more than one grain bill then please use a different builder for each grain bill. The website software (OpenCart) combines multiple orders for a single product. For example, if you ordered 3 grain bills each containing an amount of crystal malt then the shopping cart and my admin side would display the combined total of crystal malt. Please have a play around with the builders to familiarise yourself with how they work.
3. The minimum buy weight for the builders is 1.5 kg.
4. Crushing is an optional extra at 20 cents per kilogram. This helps keep prices down. If you have bought a mill then there should be some benefits.
There are about 40 malts on the list. They are grouped by type and listed in this order:
- Australian base malts
- Imported base malts
- Caramel/crystal malts
- Roasted malts
- Special malts: Abbey, acidulated, aromatic, biscuit, melanoidin, rye, smoked, Special W (Weyermann equivalent of Special B)